Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Howell Reunion 2007

On the 21st we had the Howell Reunion. It was pretty fun.

Dad, Mom, Amy, Jason, Todd, and I went golfing up to Heise first thing in the morning. The rest of the family were party poopers. It was a pretty fun course to play.

In the afternoon we went down to Gem lake and Boated. They have recently put in one of the big docks and the Uncles were able to get it so it was nice to play off of. We got there late so we didn't get as much boating in as everyone else, but still fun. I couldn't get up on skis, but thank goodness for the knee board.

Saturday night we went to Grams for dinner and games. It was fun.

On Sunday Jason had it farewell but that is a topic for another day.

1 comment:

pitterbecky said...

What???? A family reunion??? Hey, I wasn't invited!! How am I supposed to come if I don't know it's happening?